Support Group Work
We have a number of support groups that are available to all women in the service. Due to Covid-19, all groups have temporarily stopped with the exception of the Peer Support Group.
- Peer Support Group – run by the volunteers, a chance to come along for a cuppa and a chat. Women supporting women.
- Emotions Group – working through emotions, coping techniques, building strength, self-esteem and confidence.
- Domestic Abuse Recovery Group – moving on from and understanding the different types of abuse, recognising warning signs and red flags, and breaking the cycle of abuse.
- Friday Drop-in – a social group that do cooking, arts & crafts, there for a chat and a cup of tea.
- IT Group – learning new skills, increasing digital skills and knowledge and support with applying for benefits, jobs, etc.